West Coast University January 2013Register Today!
- by theMRchris Nov 26, '12New student starting BSN program in January 2013...anyone else?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=799330©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 5,433 Views
- Nov 26, '12 by itsnoworneverWCU grad here. Word to the wise: don't fall behind! Take advantage of the teachers, get al the knowledge you can! They are masters in their specialties. Don't listen to the previous students judgements, make your own decisions about them.
- Nov 30, '12 by pallvi0504Quote from theMRchrisHey! I am starting in January too.New student starting BSN program in January 2013...anyone else?
- Nov 30, '12 by pallvi0504Hey! Some of my friends were saying that its getting hard to find a job for WCU graduates. Is it true?
- Dec 1, '12 by itsnoworneverQuote from pallvi0504I had two jobs less than a month after licensing and so far everyone has found something if they've looked. The north Hollywood campus is great about finding places with openings.Hey! Some of my friends were saying that its getting hard to find a job for WCU graduates. Is it true?
- Dec 2, '12 by MusicEMTI was going to start January, but im going to push my start date back to April as I need more time to finish pre-reqs
- Dec 7, '12 by caseywesttLoved WCU! I recently graduated (november 2012 cohort NOHO campus), passed my boards within two weeks of graduating, and already have interviews lined up. It's not an easy program, I don't think I've ever had to work harder for something in my life. Know that it is worth it and you WILL get through it! I agree with the other grad- take advantage of your professors and study your ass off (: GOOD LUCK! and Congrats!
- Dec 7, '12 by CareBear27I also attended WCU. It is definitely a hard program. I think the job market is in general tough right now but WCU definitely sends updates on open positions and etc. Take advantage of your rotations and try to make connections because it will def help!
- Dec 10, '12 by lei77i want to go but my family says the tuition is too much. did you all take out private loans? i don't think i could qualify for one w/o a co-signer because i don't have assets like a house, etc
- Dec 10, '12 by TotallyAwwwesomeIm a student at WCU-LA right now and UCLA Medical Center was at our school last week looking to recruit students....The program is difficult and the school is legit. Don't come here if you're not serious about being a nurse because 1) tuition is super expensive, 2) they will kick you out if you are a weak link. They really have a low tolerance for mediocrity.Last edit by TotallyAwwwesome on Dec 10, '12 : Reason: sentence structure