USF spring 2011 BSN - Page 17Register Today!
- Dec 10, '11 by dchow06I did one class at a community college that transferred as an elective. I still have 4 (that needs to be taken at USF)
- I still can't believe it 8 semesters. Wow.
Hey by any chance do you know if I could continue taking classes at my community college while taking that one unit class in the Spring semester? So I'm still eligible for scholarships and what not.
- yes, you can! just make sure with USF that the classes that you take transfers over to USF. and you usually need to fill out a PEAI (petition to enroll in another institution) and is kind of a pain in the butt because you need signatures from the office and the dean. but yes you can. you just can't take philosophy or ethics haha. i took a history class and some PE classes at a CC while enrolled in one unit at USF last spring and this semester im taking a literature class at a CC while enrolled in one unit at USF.
- Oh man, that is exactly what I am enrolled in. LOL not even planned. I also want to keep my classes just in case something happens with USF you know? that way when my letter from SFSU comes in the mail, I'll know I'm still eligible to transfer.
- i think that's fine. i'm sure it will still transfer over. I took ethics before i got into USF and my transcript under USF says i didn't have to take that class again. However, i tried taking philosophy at a CC after i got in and they wouldn't let me. My nursing advisor said i still had to take it though. but im confused because on my studnet account, it says that space is fulfilled haha, still trying to figure it out. btw, what CC are you at?
- I'm at Chabot college. So far all my classes are on Mondays and Wednesdays! Except for that philosophy class, but who care I can drop it.
Do you know a way I can look up the schedule for that one unit class just to be ahead of the game?
And you think it will be a problem if I'm already enrolled in the CC without the signature of the dean? Or am I thinking too much..
- i don't tihnk it should be a problem, are you starting spring '12? classes for that one unit class is usually once a week, every other week
- Yes I am.
Awesome! That means I can still apply to the CSU's (shh don't tell USF). Thank you so much for EVERYTHING.
- haha no problem, csu's are WAAAY cheaper! good luck with everything (:
- Dec 15, '11 by AvillHey do any of you know anybody who has taken classes at a community college without the permission of USF? I want to take the full load at my community college and be enrolled in the 1 unit class at USF but I don't want to cause a problem with USF.
I honestly want to get into SFSU because USF is SOO long.