USD MEPN App 2012 - Fall Class of 2011 Stats - Page 8Register Today!
- Mar 3, '12 by nurseSIMDid you like Western? I didn't really feel that the interviewers were very welcoming, maybe you had a different experience. USD is so much more beautiful though and their sim labs are amazing!!!
- Mar 4, '12 by amyL.aseCongrats to those accepted! I got in, too
Question: in my letter, it says I must pay the $1000 deposit by "Friday Monday 09, 2012." Did they mean Friday March 9? That's incredibly soon!
- Mar 4, '12 by ssshaheenI just created a Facebook group for MEPN class of 2012. If any of you are interested, join the group :spin: it will be a good way to communicate.
SaraLast edit by dianah on Mar 5, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service, no links to social networking sites allowed
- Mar 4, '12 by NursingSchoolHopefulHas anyone waitlisted or rejected received their letters?
- Mar 4, '12 by nfigueroa4I'm pretty sure it's a typo, so I'm guessing yeah they mean this Friday March 9.
- Quote from nurseSIMHonestly I feel that USD has an amazing faculty who are very nice and supportive. I also too think the campus is beautiful and that the sim lab was pretty extensive and elaborate. I only would choose Western bc it is only 30 min from my home and it has the entry level FNP, which is ultimately what I want to be upon completion at any school. When was your interview and have you heard anything back yet? I'm afraid I'll put down the deposit for USD and then lose itDid you like Western? I didn't really feel that the interviewers were very welcoming, maybe you had a different experience. USD is so much more beautiful though and their sim labs are amazing!!!
- Got the email with the updated deadline date! It's actually 4/9/12. What a relief!!!
- Mar 5, '12 by BriordanSo I was completely bummin' because I haven't received my letter yet and I thought I did not get in. Then I get the email about how the deposit date is wrong in my acceptance letter, so I called the school...and I got in!
- That's awesome Briordan!!! Congratulations!
- Mar 5, '12 by christy17Me too! I'm in San Diego and was devastated when I didn't get a letter on Friday and then again on Saturday.... I got the email and called and I'm IN! I am so so so excited!