University of San Francisco BSN 2013Register Today!
This is a discussion on University of San Francisco BSN 2013 in California State Nursing Programs, part of California Nursing ... Hey everyone! I turned in my nursing application for the university of SF in January. I wanted...by kayevangelista Mar 6Hey everyone!
I turned in my nursing application for the university of SF in January. I wanted to see if there was anyone on here that's on the same boat as I am.
Does anyone know when we should be hearing back from them?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=819750©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,129 Views
- Mar 6 by vivsI applied for Fall 2013 as well. I think we should be getting our decisions sometime this month actually.
- Mar 6 by KristinaTI applied as well, but I'm not hopeful because I realized that even though my professor said she sent my letter of recommendation in the beginning of January it is dated as received on Jan 22--a full week after the deadline. Hopefully one of my other choices will pull through but I'm still watching the mail.
- Mar 8 by vivsKristinaT - It should be fine. As long as you sent in your application before the deadline then you're in the clear. They told me that it's ok if the documents are received later than the application deadline.
- Mar 10 by Emmers2013Hi! I also applied for Fall 2013. I think we will hear from them this month-the anticipation is killing me! Is USF your first choice school?
- Mar 10 by kayevangelistaKristina,
Vivs is right. As long as you send your actual application in by the deadline, then all the supporting docs can be sent in after. My letter of rec was sent in late too. The transfer rep for the program was really cool about it and said as long as the app was in, then the supporting docs can follow. Good luck!Last edit by kayevangelista on Mar 10
- Mar 10 by kayevangelistaEmmers2013,
Well we only have twenty more days of march so hopefully the waiting game won't kill us with anxiety haha. USF is my second choice. Samuel Merritt is my first! And you?
- Mar 11 by Emmers2013USF is my first choice. I have a few friends who have gone there and they absolutely loved it. Its a little pricy but I think its worth it. Samuel Merritt is also a great nursing school. My father went there and had no problem finding a job as a new grad! 20 more days seems like so long haha. Good luck to us all
- Mar 11 by KristinaTThanks ladies, that makes me feel better. I've applied to a few schools in both San Fran and San Diego (where I currently live) because I'm not sure where ill be living next semester. My husband has applied to Berkeley and if he gets in we'll be moving north--if not then we'll stay in San Diego. (I'm keeping my fingers crossed to move).
- Mar 11 by Kay09xI'm glad to see I'm not the only one suffering from anxiety over here haha. I'm waiting on a letter too! Hopefully we all make it in