University of San Francisco ME-CNL Spring 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 17, '12 by ReordonaSRNGood Luck... 😄
- Nov 19, '12 by floydpinkQuote from ReordonaSRNHi! Congratulations! Did you receive a letter or email or call from USF? Just curious... Still waiting from them...Hello everyone... I just wanted to say that I got accepted into the MSN program... Did anyone else get accepted? Congrats and Good Luck to you all!!!
- Nov 19, '12 by ReordonaSRNThanks... I got a phone call and the letter of being accepted....Good Luck!!!
- Nov 21, '12 by mscanlonReordonaSRN - Congratulations on your acceptance. However, I am a bit confused regarding which MSN program you were accepted to. Your username suggests that you are a "State Registered Nurse - SRN"? USF has three different pathways you can apply to in order to receive your MSN. Those that have an Associates Degree (RN) for Spring 2013 at San Jose Regional Campus, those that have a BSN (RN) for Spring 2013 at also San Jose Regional Campus and lastly, MSN for the Non-Nurse at San Francisco Campus only for Spring 2013. The impression I got, was that this thread was for the ME-CNL program for the Non-Nurse to MSN Clinical Nurse Leader. Would you mind verifying which MSN program you got accepted to? I was informed by student services that we would hear back at the end of November (next week), which seemed to have been the trend for past cohorts. Again, a huge congratulations and hopefully we will all start hearing back soon
- Nov 21, '12 by ReordonaSRNOh... SRN actually stands for Sigma Rho Nu... and yes I am licensed in CA. I am actually going through their MSN CNL Online Program... This program was better for me since I work in the ER... I didn't know that this thread was just for non nurses any confusion I apologize... Good Luck to you... 😄
- Nov 23, '12 by Esme12Quote from ReordonaSRNI think you could be a great resource/mentor guide for these entering students They are lucky to have you.Oh... SRN actually stands for Sigma Rho Nu... and yes I am licensed in CA. I am actually going through their MSN CNL Online Program... This program was better for me since I work in the ER... I didn't know that this thread was just for non nurses any confusion I apologize... Good Luck to you...
- Nov 28, '12 by telencephalonReordonaSRN - Nice! How do you like working in the ER?
- Dec 3, '12 by kodibear11hello everyone!
I was wondering if anyone had heard from the program yet? I know that my application was complete and reviewed, but I haven't got any kind of letter. When do you think we will hear.
- Dec 3, '12 by telencephalonkodibear - Hi. I was told that they received more applications than expected for this cycle. We should hear back by the end of the week.
- Dec 3, '12 by cdimHi all,
I also applied, and I called them today and was told the same as telencephalon. The days are dragging by so slowly!
Also, kodibear, how did you know your application was "complete and reviewed"? All I've seen via the Application Summary webpage is that my application was sent to the department.