UC Davis 2012Register Today!
- by starghadeer Nov 10, '11hello fellow new grads,
just wondering if anyone has heard anything from UC Davis for the new grad program starting in 2012!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=639913©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 32,803 Views
- Nov 10, '11 by missEthey're still screening the applications & aren't sure as to when they'll make calls.. they said just to watch your phone and emails
- Nov 10, '11 by starghadeerQuote from missEthanks! good luck!they're still screening the applications & aren't sure as to when they'll make calls.. they said just to watch your phone and emails
- Nov 17, '11 by LeafhouseI submitted an application but I still haven't heard aything yet. If anyone starts to hear anything, PLEASE POST!
- Nov 17, '11 by patteRNA friend of mine received an email today saying she's moving on to the next round, and basically asked for a list of references. Hoping to get one too. hope this helps!
- Nov 17, '11 by missEpattRN did your friend have experience outside of her schools clinical rotations?
- Nov 17, '11 by missEpatteRN*
- Nov 17, '11 by starghadeerdid anyone's status change from "appl" to something else?
- Nov 17, '11 by septemberRNJust got the e-mail about moving forward to the reference stage. I went through an ABSN program, and had previous experience volunteering in an ER and a psych unit. I also had worked in a rehab center as an activities leader.
My status still says "appl".
Also, does anyone know if UC Davis' program offers work on a psych unit? Does UC Davis even have a psych unit?
- Nov 18, '11 by patteRNSorry missE, i don't have that info. But on another note, I called HR and they said they'll still be sending those emails until next week or so. so there's still hope!