UC Davis 2012 - Page 9Register Today!
- Jan 5, '12 by cerobbinJust called HR at UCD. They selected the person for MSICU already and notified them. Congrats for that person but bummer for the rest of us!
- Jan 5, '12 by UCLover610Cerobbin, can you PM me the HR number you called please? I emailed the recruiter a couple of days ago but she hasn't responded. Thanks!
- Jan 6, '12 by starghadeerfor those of us who didn't quite make the cut this time around, we'll get another chance in mid-february! so don't despair and just keep swimming, just keep swimming...!
- Jan 10, '12 by jenn3999Applying for this next round as I am finishing up my last semester of school.
Can anyone who interviewed for these positions offer any advice for someone who has never interviewed for a nursing position before?
What type of questions do they ask?
- Jan 13, '12 by UCLover610If you got hired, please PM me!
- Jan 24, '12 by BeccarazziI have a quick question. I'm applying for the program that starts in June 2012. What are they looking for in the cover letter? Or is there a link that shows what they want?
- Jan 29, '12 by graduatingmayIs anyone who is applying for the June Cohort graduating their BSN May? I asked UCD if this was plausible to be licensed by the start date and they said yes. The dates my school gave me for the NCLEX are not lining up with that. Wondering how this works?
- Feb 8, '12 by SFRN225I didn't make the final cut for the January group, so am reapplying this week.
Has anyone heard if it's a good or bad idea to say in the cover letter that I'm applying again? On one hand it could show I'm determined and really interested in this program, or could it be a liability to admit I didn't make it the first time around?
Are there any seasoned nurses reading this with advice for us new grads?
- Mar 12, '12 by Finna22Has anyone heard anything regarding the June 2012 cohort??
- Mar 12, '12 by cerobbinNot yet!