UC Davis 2012 - Page 12Register Today!
- Mar 27, '12 by starghadeerQuote from vwgirl22With this program beginning June 4th, I dont think theres anyway I would have my license by then (Graduating May 19 and taking NCLEX as soon as possible). Still I doubt I will get my eligibility to test, take the NCLEX and get my license in that time frame. Any one have any insight on how long it takes after taking the NCLEX to get your licence? Glad they're having another program in October, but hoping to have a job before then...
You should send in your paperwork to the BRN a 1-2 months before graduation. This is what my classmates and I did. We got our ATTs about 2 weeks after graduation. Because after you send your paperwork and fingerprint stuff, your school should take care of the rest once you graduate. Good luck!
- Mar 28, '12 by starghadeerQuote from tashacorinneyou might have to call. from what i recall from the last app process, davis doesn't send rejection letters.There's been a change! Status now says 050 - Route, which means "The Recruiter has reviewed the applications and forwarded suitable candidates to the hiring manager for review"
Soo, can I call HR and see if my application has been routed? I don't want to wait anymore if I've been already rejected...
- Mar 30, '12 by Finna22Since we can't have had an RN job, what have you all been doing since graduation? Anyone heard yet?
- Mar 30, '12 by perioddramaQuote from Finna22I haven't heard. I've been trying non-hospital jobs, and I still hit road blocks there ("no experience? please try again when you have some.") Ugh... catch-22. I've been doing little non-nursing jobs (babysitting!) I'm seriously looking into NP schools at this point (yay! More loans!)Since we can't have had an RN job, what have you all been doing since graduation? Anyone heard yet?
I'm hoping I hit the jackpot and find at least one home health or nursing home that will take me. Haven't found that one yet, but here's to hoping.
- Mar 30, '12 by Finna22hahaha, I feel you on the loans! Well good luck finding that non-nursing job! Hopefully we don't have too much longer to wait. Sounds like we will know in a few weeks about the interview status! AHHH!!! Good luck to all
- Mar 30, '12 by mihaSKSo, when I checked the site, it says 080-Hire. Does it mean that they are done with interviewing process?
- Mar 30, '12 by perioddramaQuote from mihaSKMeh. I have no faith for the technicians who are changing the codes. It changes so often. It'll probably bounce back to Applied.So, when I checked the site, it says 080-Hire. Does it mean that they are done with interviewing process?
They haven't done interviews yet (to my knowledge).
- Mar 30, '12 by kelly_rnmine still says "050-Route"
- Mar 31, '12 by tashacorinneI've been volunteering at a free clinic and for the American Red Cross. And when I'm not volunteering, I'm a nanny and I work at a daycare center at my gym, haha. My week is packed full!
I dont trust those technicians either...
- Mar 31, '12 by Finna22Quote from mihaSKYa, they have not interviewed yet. Sounds like they will be calling people in the next two weeks to invite people to interview.So, when I checked the site, it says 080-Hire. Does it mean that they are done with interviewing process?