Starting a thread for SDSU Spring 2013 Cohort - Page 3Register Today!
- May 10, '12 by PCroizierI read in another forum somebody who was accepted to the spring program didn't take classes the previous fall and had their university admittance revoked.
If you made it into a nursing program somewhere else reserve your spot! Thats most important.
Cna is good if you think you are not competitive enough and need to add experience just to get into a program, but it is also hard to get in to a cna course..at least in SD. I put my name on a list in november of 2011 for the june cna program I am starting.
- May 17, '12 by JeffyDOSSo I ended up with a total of 67 points. Praying that will be enough, but extremely nervous it won't.
- May 26, '12 by tiger07I just got my rejection letter from the university. looks like i wont be getting into the program as well! Boo...well good luck to all of you
- May 27, '12 by PCroizierWell that doesn't sound good for me either I'm wondering still if it's just because we are transfers I guess I'll see soon. I haven't heard anything on my web portal, still says pending.
- Jul 3, '12 by JeffyDOSHas anyone gotten anything yet? Or know when we will hear from them?
- Jul 3, '12 by jgummy@JeffyDOS, I went to the nursing office about two weeks ago to turn in my final grades and was told that we would find out the last week of July. I hate thinking about it ha ha
- Jul 8, '12 by JeffyDOSQuote from jgummyThanks for letting me know!@JeffyDOS, I went to the nursing office about two weeks ago to turn in my final grades and was told that we would find out the last week of July. I hate thinking about it ha ha
- Jul 10, '12 by ChrissySHi everyone- I am a transfer student hoping to get into the Spring 2013 cohort. I haven't heard anything from them yet and I am starting to get nervous...This is the only nursing school I have applied for! I have kids and I really need to stay in San Diego. It is going to be a long two and a half week-wait!
- Jul 16, '12 by JeffyDOS1 week guys!
- Jul 16, '12 by jgummyI got an acceptance email today! can't breathe, did anyone else get one ? in the email it says that there are alternates so if you haven't received one yet don't lose hope