Spring 2012 at Sac State (CSUS) - Page 6Register Today!
- Nov 11, '11 by 0409607After notifications are sent out, when will I need to get everything else together?
Proof of Insurance
ETC ETC ETC
Are these individual deadlines, or one packet deadline?Last edit by 0409607 on Nov 11, '11
- Nov 11, '11 by 7ofusShe (-----) said it is very unlikely we'd hear before the 28th, but they are trying to sort it all out and will send emails as soon as they can. It does seem the point cut off is very "iffy" and largely depends on who decides to enroll or declines... I have to be patient (but that does not stop me from checking the nursing web site every day)Last edit by dianah on Nov 12, '11 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names
- Nov 15, '11 by wilcox77I am currently hoping someone will respond to this. I remeber before there was an information sheet regarding costs , estimates of materials and insurance. Is it possible if you guys can post how much you paid for health, liability, background and drug screening. I also was wondering what kind of background/dru screen Sac state does. My current employer is going to pay for some nursing program materials and tuition as an agreement of working for them for two years. They only pay for the FBI criminal background investigation as well as a seven panel including alcohol urinalysis. If someoneone could get back to me to let me know if this is what they screen for that would be great Thanks again.
- Nov 28, '11 by 0409607I'M IN HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
"We received 243 applications for 80 seats. The candidate ranked number 80 has 62 points. It is too early to determine what the final point cut off will be, but historically 2 to 5 students decline in a spring term."
So if you had 62 points and up, you are in for sure.
- Dec 6, '11 by jolleynurseHi guys! I am going to be starting the BSN program at Sac State in January!!! Does anyone else still need to take their CPR class? It might be fun to try and get some students to take it together. Otherwise, see you all at orientation! Congratulations to those who got in....it's exciting! Are any of you nervous? I sure am! And good luck to everyone who is going to apply for Fall!!
- Dec 6, '11 by 0409607I am doing american red cross main Sacramento office. Starting 12/27 evening class