SJSU Nursing Spring 2013 - Page 3Register Today!
- Dec 15, '12 by KrioHHey xxfaith and bigcatmeows,
did you hear anything yet?
- Dec 15, '12 by xxFaithQuote from KrioHI still did not hear anything. No call, email, or letter. The letter says we should hear today, Dec 15th, and I assume they would still contact us even if we were rejected or accepted or not. Hopefully we hear Monday?? Anyone have advice or knowledge about pending statuses. I am not even sure of the chances of getting in if you are on the pending list.Hey xxfaith and bigcatmeows,
did you hear anything yet?
- Dec 16, '12 by KrioHI'm not positive but from the way the classes look, there says there are a few seats still open. but it says out of 65 available seats and I thought they only accepted 60- 62. So I'm not quite sure. I have also heard that sometimes people will decide to go somewhere else at the last minute and they will call someone on the pending list to fill that spot. So even if you don't hear this week there could still be hope!
- Dec 16, '12 by xxFaithThanks KriOH for being very helpful! I guess I'll still patiently wait until I hear a reply. On the letter they also said that I might want to get my vaccinations done and background check because it takes awhile to get everything completed. Do you think I should start getting those done or wait until I officially hear from them? I mean so far they have not been consistent with what they said in the letter.
- Dec 17, '12 by KrioHHi faith,
Yeah the background check took about a week. and the immunizations took about a week for results but if you aren't immune to something you have to get a booster or something. The background check was 55$ and the immunizations were about 60 and the drug test was 40. So before you go and do all those things it might be good to know what number you are on the pending list but also those things will have to be done anyways so it might be best just to do them now. The one thing that might be ok to wait on though is the drug test. The immunizations are good to get done period because it's beneficial to know if you are lacking any immunities.
Hopefully you hear something today!
- Krioh @xxFaithThey sent me a rejection letter saying that they r accepting 60 students
- So they prolly decided to get unaccept5 students? They told me they accepr 65', theyre recent reject/kill my hope letter said so.
- Dec 21, '12 by KrioHThey said they accepted 65 or 60? I'm so sorry! But you know anything could happen this next month! And just apply next time
- In nov wen i got a pending letter they said they accept 65 , they sent another rejection letter recently , saying tat they only accept 60. Therefore i am rejected , " we regret to inform you we are unable to offer tou admission this semester" blah asssholes .. Krioh, tnx for te hope! Yeah i will apoky Again for sure
- Jan 23 by BigCatMeowshear anything yet>? from nursing???????