Sequoia/San Francisco State Fall 2013 BSN applicantsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Sequoia/San Francisco State Fall 2013 BSN applicants in California State Nursing Programs, part of California Nursing ... Hello! I wanted to start a forum for applicants that are applying specifically to the...by deanna1990 Jan 22Hello!
I wanted to start a forum for applicants that are applying specifically to the Sequoia/SFSU BSN program for Fall 2013. I wanted to invite students who are currently applying, already in the program,or have graduated from the Sequoia program to offer advice to all of us hopefuls out there.
This is my second year applying to the Sequoia program. Last year I got into the program , but I did not realize I did not have a random 3 unit transcript in on time, so the head of the program told me I couldn't be accepted in...bummer . I have applied again for the Fall 2013 program and can't wait to find out the results in March. Looking forward to hearing from everyone! Good luck!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=810427©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,725 Views
- Jan 22 by deanna1990We should be finding out by the end of March/early April
- Jan 23 by meganko27Hello Deanna1990,
I'm so happy you started this thread! I too am applying to the sfsu/sequoia program. This will be my first time applying so I am really nervous. That is great that you got in last year. Sounds like you have a for sure in this year then. I hope they send out letters in march the waiting is driving me crazy
- Feb 6 by melyginaHi Everyone!
I'm so happy someone initiated this thread. Thanks Meg for letting me know it existed. I have also applied to the SFSU/Canada nursing program for Fall 2013 and cannot wait to find out if I have gotten accepted. I was reading the thread for the 2013 applicants at SFSU nursing program and most of them say they have a great GPA and super high TEAS scores (varying within 86-94). That frightens me! My GPA is high, I live in San Mateo county, speak 2 languages, volunteered, but my Teas isn't that great . Anyhow, this has been a long wait. Please keep us posted with more updates and lets hear of more applicants!!
- Mar 19 by bcmillanHey guys! I am applying this year for next year's program and I was wondering if you could state your GPA, teas scores, and other qualifications you meet, just to have an idea where I stand right. I am pretty anxious. Also, if you could give me some tips about the application process since I should be starting it pretty soon...I hope you all get in...I really do with all my heart ♥ good luck!
- Apr 25 by deanna1990I really expected the emails to come out by today,even though the office said they wouldnt come out until the end of April, so we would have at least a week to make a decision. oh well, let the wait and hourly email checks continue.
- Apr 25 by meganko27I was expecting them to come this Friday until melygina called and they told her end of next week :/ I really wish they would send them out soon. The waiting is making me so nervous! One more week of tortureLast edit by meganko27 on Apr 25
- Apr 27 by deanna1990The main campus program heard back yesterday. Did anyone hear back for the Sequoia program?
- Apr 27 by BluejemmI applied to the SFSU Sequoia program and I am still waiting to hear back from them. Hopefully they will send the rest of us an e-mail on Monday!
Good Luck Everyone! ☺
- Apr 29 by BluejemmHi All,
Check your e-mails! They just sent acceptance notifications for SFSU at Sequoia.
Good Luck Everyone!