San Joaquin Delta College Fall 2012 - Page 11Register Today!
- Jun 18, '12 by nmont320To all those accepted I was thinking it may be fun to make a Facebook group page for us so we can connect before the program and then anyone who knows anyone else in the program (who isn't on this group) can invite them. What do you all think?
- Jul 8, '12 by jeepguy099@nmont320, Nice to see another ems provider in the program, I'm an EMT in Escalon. I would be real interested in a facebook group, perfect for study groups and getting questions answered right away. Anyone doing the campus tour after orientation?
- Jul 8, '12 by nmont320@jeepguy099 I will be doing the tour for sure! Look me up on facebook my email addy is firstname.lastname@example.org look me up and lets get this fb page going! And that awesome you're in ems! What company?
- Jul 10, '12 by lg0826Has anyone had any luck finding shoes? I have no clue how we are supposed to find all white shoes without accent colors or logos and without being a clog style. Pretty much rules out all nursing style shoes and tennis shoes. Ideas?
- Jul 10, '12 by nl667I found some shoes under the brand Grasshoppers. They are super comfy and the most decent all white looking shoes I could find. I found mine at Famous Footwear. Heres the link to the shoes I got if you want to order it online. Hope this helps!
Grasshoppers Shoes Official Site - Stretch Plus Smooth Comfortable Walking Sneaker & APMA Approved
- Jul 11, '12 by jeepguy099I'll be getting myself some croc bistro's, I double checked and they should be fine so long as the rear strap is utilized!
- Jul 12, '12 by lg0826Jeepguy099, the department gave you the okay on those? I thought we couldn't have a clog style? Thanks, nl667
- Jul 12, '12 by jeepguy099Not the department, but a current student said her clinical mates are wearing them.
- Jul 18, '12 by jeepguy099Not buying Crocs anymore... LOL
- Aug 6, '12 by 1mkellerNow that they have cut the program in 1/2 (student wise) would everyone who got in mind sharing their overall score. Getting ready to apply this month and have been worried. What was the lowest score they excepted? Thanks