San Diego UCSD July new grad RN programRegister Today!
This is a discussion on San Diego UCSD July new grad RN program in California State Nursing Programs, part of California Nursing ... I recently applied and sent my questionnaire back for the UCSD new grad program for July 2010. Has...by hellosandiego May 11, '10I recently applied and sent my questionnaire back for the UCSD new grad program for July 2010. Has anyone done the same and heard back from them? I noticed they took off the job posting already.
Any info/tips/news/advice regarding the program and or the interview process? Thanks and good luck to all of us new grads :] (especially ones (like me) who graduated last year in may 2009 and are still looking for a job :[ )
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=478855©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 18,272 Views
- May 11, '10 by thelilbeei applied, too. but haven't heard anything yet.
any tips would be greatly appreciated! anyone know how many openings are available?
- May 11, '10 by wyingI got an email with a questionnaire attached. They told me to email back the questionnaire. then, they will determine if you are selected to be continued.
- May 11, '10 by missyrynalYep, same here. Still waiting....
- May 12, '10 by boochicame too...still waiting
- May 18, '10 by hillarypeace2006me three....
- May 18, '10 by Gem0607From an internal employee I was told they closed the application period early because there were so many ppl applying. I believe she said it was 1100 ppl or more and HR told her when she inquired for me that they only had 10 slots available. The employee isn't a nurse so when I talked with her recently she was shocked that there aren't any positions for us. After I received the email to submit my questionaire that was the last time I heard anything.
- May 18, '10 by hellosandiegoThanks for the info. 10 out of 1100+ doesn't sound very promising :[
- May 18, '10 by hillarypeace2006well lets cross our fingers... I'm hearing the 1500-2000 range for all the programs. I guess we are competing with probably 3 -4 semesters of new grads... Oh well, I hope one of us gets a call back.
Do all of you currently live in SD?
- May 18, '10 by Paulie07I have not heard anything either. But I didn't get a questionnaire. Did you get it immediately after applying?