San Diego State Prerequisites? - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 13, '12 by Jaime1990Yes, when I apply I will have 75 points. I am currently at southwestern college. I am applying to state oct.
- Aug 13, '12 by TwobucktinAlright... this year they took transfers in the spring cohort, but the previous year they didn't. Please call the school of nursing to see if they are allowing transfers to be in the spring 2014 cohort. If they are, then finish your pre-reqs with good grades and I would say that you are good to go! Good luck with everything... feel free to ask anymore questions about anything.
- Aug 13, '12 by Jaime1990Thank you for your help.
- Aug 17, '12 by nodnarbwhen I talked to SDSU earlier in May they said they will be taking Spring applicants but you have to be enrolled in at least one class at SDSU for the fall 2013 or you will be dropped before spring.
- Oct 2, '12 by nodnarbWell SDSU just released the revised application process for 2013-2014 and they are only accepting current SDSU students into spring. All transfers can only apply to Fall 2013 and need to have prerequisites done by 31 Jan.