Samuel Merritt University ELMSN Program!?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Samuel Merritt University ELMSN Program!? in California State Nursing Programs, part of California Nursing ... Hi Everyone, I was hoping to connect with future students that are applying to the ELMSN program...by driven2012 Sep 15, '12Hi Everyone,
I was hoping to connect with future students that are applying to the ELMSN program at Samuel Merritt University this Fall 2012? I am applying to the ELMSN-Case Management and thought it would be nice to meet everyone and keep each other updated and offer advice! I know it is crunch time right now as applications are due by Nov. 1 (for Oakland campus) but if anyone is interested in chatting feel free to respond! I saw a previous thread where applicants talked throughout the admission process and it seems like a great way to get to know fellow potential students! Good luck everyone
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=785459©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 731 Views
- Sep 15, '12 by JustBeachyNursemoved to CA State Nursing Program forum to elicit further response
- Sep 16, '12 by ltcooleyI am! Good to meet others who also applying. Thanks for starting this thread.
- Oct 29, '12 by ShylohNice to meet you all! I applied to SMU's ELMSN in Case Managment for Fall 2013 as well as their ABSN Summer 2013 program... Glad to see this thread - wish there was a larger following though!! Good luck to you all!
- Oct 31, '12 by driven2012Hi nice to meet you as well. I'm surprised more people have not responded to the thread but maybe that's due to the application deadline coming up. Maybe there will be a larger following after Nov. 1st? Good luck to you all I just turned my app in today! Whew a little pressure is off.
- Oct 31, '12 by lalaloveHi everyone..I just applied to the CM program..I will tell you it is a relief off my shoulder but now the waiting game begins
- Feb 8 by ShylohGot an interview invite!! Anyone else? This forum is a little quiet ... Best wishes to you all!!