Samuel Merritt - ELMSN FNP - Sacramento 2012Register Today!
This is a discussion on Samuel Merritt - ELMSN FNP - Sacramento 2012 in California State Nursing Programs, part of California Nursing ... Hi everyone, I did not see a post for the Spring 2012 ELMSN - FNP program in Sacramento, so I...by JeninCA Jun 23, '11Hi everyone,
I did not see a post for the Spring 2012 ELMSN - FNP program in Sacramento, so I thought I would start one for all the hopeful FNPs.
A little about me:
My name is Jennifer and I live in Rancho Cordova. I have two young boys, 3 years old and 9 months, and this is the first year I am applying to the ELMSN FNP program. I have an undergraduate and graduate degree in Health Administration/Education and realized I want more patient interaction. So, here I am hoping I get accepted.
Best of luck to all the applicants!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=582573©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 19,381 Views
- Jun 30, '11 by roofemHi Jen,
Did you get your application turned in? Mine arrived in Oakland this morning. I read about loads of problems that prior applicants had with NursingCAS. Hope the paper application works better for the admissions folk.
Did you apply to Case Management and/or ABSN as well? I'm hoping for FNP or CM myself.
- Jun 30, '11 by JeninCAHi,
I submitted my application last week. I only applied to the FNP program, so we will see what happens. I know the application due date is tomorrow, but I am already anxious. Good luck to you.
- Jul 1, '11 by roofemAnd to you as well.
From what I've gleaned in past forums, it appears that folk should receive calls for interviews in early to mid-August. Is that your assessment as well?
- Jul 3, '11 by heartfelttouchHey guys!
I'm so glad someone started this thread! I turned in mine last week too! I'm super nervous!! What did you guys get on your TEAS and GPA?
How do you check the status of your applications? I'm so anxious! Hope to meet you guys soon!
- Jul 23, '11 by BizalethHi everyone - I applied too and have been anxiously waiting. I got the email from ---- that my application was received. For those of us who are a little paranoid that something is going to go wrong in the application process, it's nice that they keep us updated at least. Good luck everyone getting that phone call to interview!Last edit by dianah on Jul 24, '11 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names
- Jul 26, '11 by JeninCASo I am anxiously awaiting. I also received the email from Liza stating my application was complete. Now for the call or email asking to attend an interview......
- Jul 28, '11 by BizalethGood luck to you JeninCA (and everyone else in our same situation, as well!) I think I'm more anxious about getting a call for this interview than I was when I was waiting to see if a university would accept me in pursuit of my bachelor's degree! I know we've all put in a lot of effort getting the pre-reqs done, and at least for me that makes me even more nervous - that I put in so much effort for something that may not happen. Anyway, I'm trying to stop myself from checking these posts every day to see if anybody got a call for an interview yet, but I can't seem to help myself!
- Aug 2, '11 by BeHereHi all,
Thanks for starting this thread! It's nice to know I'm not the only one in this boat. I applied (application in on July 1, and I only applied to Samuel Merritt) and the suspense is already getting to me, even though I know the acceptance process isn't supposed to be completed until October.....Augh! Let's all just try to stay busy, and think positive thoughts! Keep us all posted if you hear anything! Thanks.
- Aug 5, '11 by BizalethHi BeHere,
I haven't heard anything yet, but the suspense is killing me, too! Staying busy and thinking positive thoughts are good - I know it's hard though, because our lives could stay the way they are or drastically change (not to sound too dramatic, but for me, at least, it feels as if it could be a dramatic change!) Good luck to you and if you hear anything, please post!