Samuel Merritt ABSN Fall 2012 - Page 4Register Today!
- Aug 10, '12 by RnpursuitCan you send it to me too?
- Aug 12, '12 by StacyMarie982Hello all I applied to the Spring 2013 ABSN, but noticed that apps are still being taken for Fall 2012, so I applied! Currently taking pharm and patho via SMU online. Hopefully I will be joining all of you!
- Aug 16, '12 by ihkg74Please try below to join the Facebook group and update me if it works or not.
Samuel Merritt University - ABSN San Francisco - Fall 2012
- Aug 17, '12 by kp32hello,
I will be completing Micro this semester, which will be the last class I need before I can apply to Sam merritt ABSN program(I already have a degree in another field). I am concerned about how competitive it is, and was also thinking of applying for the BSN program. Does anyone know the difference in tuition? Also, I live in the SF Bay area and am interested in other BSN programs accelerated or not as well as Masters Programs. It seems like the biggest difference between Sam merritt and cheaper state schools is the O Chem requirement? I guess I'm just a little overwhelmed by all of the options. Schools thats "once had a program" and now do not.
In addition to all GE classes I have taken nutrition, A & P Part A & B, Chemistry(Inorganic) Interpersonal Communications.
This semester I will be taking micro. Thank you for any and all feedback about Bay Area programs!Last edit by kp32 on Aug 17, '12 : Reason: added more
- Sep 26, '12 by jebo1982Hi everyone, I applied for the san mateo spring 2013 semester. Last friday, i received an email saying there was still room in the fall semester start and if i wanted to have my application considered for fall semester. Anybody else get that email too? I havent heard anything since. I've been super anxious since i got that email (i know, i know, its been less than a week). I really want to get into nursing school (the sooner the better!)
- Oct 4, '12 by jebo1982Somebody sent me a message from this topic but I can't access it ( i guess i haven't posted enough). Whoever it was, would you mind writing it on here?
- Oct 9, '12 by StacyMarie982@jebo1982 - YES I'm in the same boat as you I did apply for fall based on that email and now I'm just playing the waiting game for either semester! I even applied to the BSN for spring 2013 as another shot.
- Oct 16, '12 by StacyMarie982@kp32.... I applied to SMU's ABSN and BSN and am currently getting my ELMSN app together. I just want to get in!! Yes, the high cost of tuition is a major downfall, but I have several friends who have gone there and rave about it. I've not had success with the local CSU or any of the local JCs where I live so I am ready to just get in there and get it done!!
I am currently taking SMU's additional requirements of pharmacology and pathophysiology. 2 more weeks to go and these will be behind me! I took them through SMU and am pleased that I did, again, a much higher cost than taking them through a local JC, but it has gotten me in the groove of how thinks work at SMU.