Sacramento City college LVN ProgramRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Sacramento City college LVN Program in California State Nursing Programs, part of California Nursing ... Hello all. Okay so it's my third time applying for the Lvn program at Scc and I a, nervous. I...by sucess2012 Oct 28, '12Hello all. Okay so it's my third time applying for the Lvn program at Scc and I a, nervous. I really really want to get in this time. I am praying it will happen but we still have a couple of weeks to wait and hear back. Anyone else waiting to hear back also?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=794654©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,589 Views
- Oct 28, '12 by TriceCNAI am also waiting to hear of I have been accepted into Sac City LVN program. This will be my first time applying to their program. I can't wait to find out!!!
- Oct 28, '12 by sucess2012Well hopefully we both get in it would be such a blessing.
- Oct 29, '12 by cjr2619I applied to sac city's RN program for the first time this semester and I am so nervous. I know it is extremely rare to get in your first time but I am still hopeful! I wish us all luck and please keep updated as you find out more info!
- Oct 29, '12 by akulahawkI applied to sac city's RN program 7 times before I got in. Most of my classes applied between 3 and 7 times before they got in. I think the class behind me or the one after that had a couple of students that were accepted their 1st time around. They did change their application process so the applicant pool is much much smaller than it was for my class and previous classes. My class had a selection pool of about 1000, just to give you an idea of the applicant numbers. I'm not sure how many applicants applied for subsequent semesters.
Good luck to all applicants for the LPN and RN programs at Sacramento City College!
- Nov 1, '12 by sucess2012Thank you . Do not worry God willing we will get in.
- Nov 2, '12 by cjr2619I did have a question about applying multiple times since you have all done so... I understand that I will not know whether or not my application was qualified because you app status remains "received" and won't change to "qualified" like ARCs. So if I do not get in this semester and need to apply again next semester, I will not know whether or not I am a "returning qualified applicant". With that in mind, will I need to include all the supporting documents again? I am trying to determine whether I need to request more transcripts and letters from my previous employers.
- Nov 2, '12 by sucess2012Well they should send you email to your imail if you did not get in and it should tell you if eligible to reapply again. Are you applying for the lvn program?
- Nov 2, '12 by sucess2012You shouldn' t have to submit all your info again if you applied the previous semester but if there is a gap you have to resubmit all your documents again
- Nov 2, '12 by cjr2619Quote from sucess2012I am applying to the RN program. That's good they should send an email to my iMail account. Hopefully that will let me know of I'm good or not.Well they should send you email to your imail if you did not get in and it should tell you if eligible to reapply again. Are you applying for the lvn program?