Sac state (CSUS) nursing spring 2013 - Page 6Register Today!
- Crebs: The open house was yesterday, and Inspace left that comment last night! I am scared
- Nov 16, '12 by inspaceThe open house was yesterday, Thursday(11/15) from 11-6. It was really cool to check out all the simulation labs. The girl who told me said 50 points and maybe a little below. She kept saying 50, so thats the most I know. I think she also said we would probably find out after 5, but I could be wrong about that part. I might just be mixing up what she told me with the posting on the nursing webpage that says after 5. Anyways, the girls were working the event, so it seems like they should know what they are talking about. Good Luck!!
- OK I'm sitting at my computer with my email open. Ayayay I wish I didn't have this information. I hope it really will be today!
- I just got my email! I'm in! Who else????? I know everybody who posted here is in! Post it!
- I am alternate # 7
is that good or bad?
- I think #7 is ok. I'm not sure. They usually say 2-3 people pass up a spot in the semester but stay positive! How many points did they give you?
- I have 47 points
- Don't stress out! Think positively and work on all the stuff that needs to be complete before the start of the semester. Last semester they got to I think alternate #47!
- Since I am an alternative, I did not receive a document stating all the required stuff yet. Ahhh now I have to wait longer
I kind of have hope because I am number 7 but then I am scared too.
- CPR is the only one that I'd suggest you get started on. Just pick a date and register. Get all your Immunization records together, and your health insurance and car insurance information.