Sac state (CSUS) nursing spring 2013 - Page 19Register Today!
- Dec 10, '12 by hbadheshaNever-mind, I just got an email!
- Dec 10, '12 by alamQuote from hbadheshaYou mean the kaiser compliance form? Don't know what the drug and alcohol form is.Hey you guys! I was wondering if any one of you guys would be able to send me the drug and alcohol form that is supposed to be emailed to us. I still haven't received mine & I'm kinda freaking out because its due on the 13th. If someone could please email it to me let me know so I can direct message you guys my info. Thanks!
- Dec 10, '12 by kaiamcCrebs your mailbox was full so I could not respond by PM.Last edit by kaiamc on Dec 10, '12 : Reason: too much detail
- Quote from kaiamcI emptied it.Crebs your mailbox was full so I could not respond by PM.
- Dec 11, '12 by ♪♫ in my ♥When I was a student, I set up a Google account which we could all share for the exchange of documents and to which we could send e-mails. It was handy to have a centralized depository.
The pharmacology flashcards that I posted on this site were posted there for all of my classmates to share and others posted helps as well. We also used it for shared group projects.
You will find it helpful to figure out means of online sharing and collaboration since you're all spread out to a degree.
- Dec 11, '12 by foolieIt's the 11th now and my courses still aren't registered -- I'm in section 7.
- Quote from foolieA lot of people aren't registered yetIt's the 11th now and my courses still aren't registered -- I'm in section 7.
- Anybody see the nursing resource page on their Sac CT?
- Dec 11, '12 by alamQuote from foolieIt's the 11th now and my courses still aren't registered -- I'm in section 7.
Did you go into "view my schedule" and click on spring 2013?
- I was just finally registered. I met a couple girls at health services today which are in the program. Looks like this bulk order of stethoscopes may just work out. Yahoo. If anybody is interested email me!