Sac State (CSUS) Fall 2012 Applicants - Page 11Register Today!
- Apr 30, '12 by shmorgan3I'm in too!!!! I'm so glad the letters came so close to 5, I was staring at my computer screen! Looking forward to meeting everyone soon : )
- Apr 30, '12 by kaiamcIm alternate #25.. .. I lost three of the optional criteria but I am requesting a correction to my app......We will see if it helps any... congrats xaireel and shmorgan!
- Yay!!! I'm in!!! Congrats girls! I look forward to meeting you all I don't know if any of you need to take a CPR class but if so we should take it together! I am so excited to start already! I got the email during my microbiology class and my friend announced my acceptance to the entire class lol All the hard work finally paid off!
Kaiamc - You will get in! They often take quite a few alternatives! Best of luck!! We will be hearing good news from you very soon
- thanks kaiamc! i am wishing you all the best. i am crossing both my fingers and toes for you. last semester, they took in 44 alternates. so, don't lose hope. i am rooting for you!
- oh yay stephenee! i have yet to take a CPR class, but my schedule is all over the place, so i might have to do that on my own. lol. congratulations to everyone who got in. i was at the mall trying to make time go by fast because i was stressing out over this. btw, where are you taking your micro class?
- Thanks xarieel! I completely understand my schedule is pretty hectic also but if anyone else is interested let me know
Thankfully I have been in school all day or I probably would have drove myself insane lol I am taking micro at ARC with ------, she is amazing! Are you taking any classes?Last edit by dianah on May 1, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names
- pharm, history and philosophy at Solano. i am so excited to be done with all my lower division GEs. i only have to worry about 2 upper division GEs, because the other one is incorporated into the program. are done with all your lower division GEs after this semester?
- Yes I will be done with my lower division GEs after this semester also! I am hoping I can take the two upper division courses online so I don't have too much added stress to what will probably be stressful first year. Do you live in the Sacramento area?
- i live in Fairfield, so i think ill be commuting from here.
- Apr 30, '12 by kaiamcTY Xaireel, I will update here if anything changes but Ill be content to wait another semester if I need to, after 4 years on prereqs Im a little burnt out anyways and could use a semester off to recharge. If I get the offer I will NOT refuse it only because I don't want to tempt fate, however I have a baby and Im not really ready to leave him with a daycare center my heart aches when I think about it. I was a little relieved that I didn't get admitted yet, I will still accept if I am offered a position. Im seeing a silver lining in this though. The other option is to take those 3 required sac state classes in the Fall before starting the nursing program.
Congrats to you Stephanee and thanks for the kind words of encouragement!