Riverside Community College Spring 2013Register Today!
This is a discussion on Riverside Community College Spring 2013 in California State Nursing Programs, part of California Nursing ... I just like to start a new thread for spring 13 cohort. Currently, I'm invited to take the TEAS...by ChairmanX Nov 6, '12I just like to start a new thread for spring 13 cohort. Currently, I'm invited to take the TEAS test on Friday, Nov 9th (update: just received an email that date has been changed to 16th). For those of you that applied for spring 13, let's keep all related info on this thread and I will help out if you got any questions.
Good luck on the test!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=796266©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 17,248 Views
- Nov 8, '12 by JakeandJoshysmomI also applied to RCC for spring 2013. I wasnt invited to take the teas there but I knew I wasnt going to since I recieved all B's in those 3 classes =) I took the teas on Oct 6th though so its a relief to be all done and just sitting and waiting till december for a rersponse back from RCC.
- Nov 9, '12 by kammbammI applied as well. They invited me to take the TEAS but i declined because I took it in September at LA County College of Nursing. I just sent my results to RCC today. I'm excited and nervous. I can't wait. Does anyone know the points?
- Nov 10, '12 by JakeandJoshysmomI have 80 pts
- Nov 10, '12 by RerekaQuote from ChairmanXI was invited to take the Teas too, and I have B's on the science. I was very surprised to be invited...I would have liked to be done with the Teas already. I have so much going in my life that I don't know how I am gonna do next Friday....I wish the best for everyone...I just like to start a new thread for spring 13 cohort. Currently, I'm invited to take the TEAS test on Friday, Nov 9th (update: just received an email that date has been changed to 16th). For those of you that applied for spring 13, let's keep all related info on this thread and I will help out if you got any questions.Good luck on the test!
- Nov 10, '12 by RerekaI think y will get in, when did you submit your teas scores? They send it invitations on the 26 I think...so if you had already submitted that's why they didn't invited you...I have B's in science and they inveted me...I was planning to take at LL when I received the invitation. I wish the best to everyone...
- Nov 10, '12 by JakeandJoshysmomI took the test on Oct 6 and I submitted my score shortly after. Hmmm...maybe that's why I wasn't invited don't worry about the test. Get the study guide and take the practice tests. The format is the same although the science questions are so random that it's hard to study for science section. Just go over every science topic covered in the study guide. Good luck!
- Nov 12, '12 by JakeandJoshysmomBummer that the teas test has been postponed to the 16th. That means we will have to wait even longer for our acceptance/denial emails from rcc
- Nov 12, '12 by RerekaI would like to be over with...I have guests in my home from overseas...my two boys birthday party on Sunday 18. Now I have to postpone everything to Friday afternoon after the test...I should have taken in September.
- Nov 12, '12 by RerekaI think for me the reading section is the most difficult, since English is my second language I read slow...but I already did some practice tests and improved...I am thinking in get one more this week before the test. But I don't like that they have only 2 versions. I have the manual as well, and help me a lot... I am so nervous, I don't know if am ready to leave my one year old baby yet. Will be in God hands....The wait will kill us....but with my test results I will have a sense of get in or not....