Riverside Community College Spring 2011Register Today!
This is a discussion on Riverside Community College Spring 2011 in California State Nursing Programs, part of California Nursing ... Applications were due today for Spring 2011 at RCC. Just wanted to say good luck to all the people...by lrobinson5 Oct 1, '10Applications were due today for Spring 2011 at RCC. Just wanted to say good luck to all the people that applied with me, and maybe we can keep up with each other as we wait for letters to be sent out!
Thanks, and again good luck.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=507792©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 30,382 Views
- Oct 1, '10 by coriaa1havent u been applying at that school already? ur sn seems familiar
- Oct 1, '10 by lrobinson5I did apply for Spring 2010, and actually am glad I didn't make it in, I have a 9-month old and that's why I didn't apply for Fall. 75 points didn't make the cut for last Spring. Are you applying for this semester coriaa?
- Oct 2, '10 by coriaa1no i applied once.. and that was it... didnt like the way they select and the "amount" of people they supposedly get every term.... like 1k ... im starting at valley this spring
- Oct 2, '10 by lrobinson5Congrats on starting this Spring, hopefully I will be able to say the same
- Oct 2, '10 by Perris_StudentRNThis my first time applying at RCC, im hoping that i at least get invited to take the TEAS test there, don't wanna get my hopes up too high though, because i did hear from the enrollment tech that about 1200 students apply every semester. But i hope we get in!! Keep me posted and i will do the same
- Oct 2, '10 by lrobinson5The last time I applied there was around 1,000 applicants! Pretty insane... I'm hoping we both make it too. Let me know if you are invited to take the TEAS and how many people they invite.
- Oct 12, '10 by aim27Good luck to all. Hoping for an invite to take the TEAS. Psych 9 in progress, so not much chance of acceptance until Fall 2011. Please post when invites are sent for November TEAS. Thanks!
- Oct 25, '10 by aim27TEAS invites are out for the Nov 4 exam. Good luck everyone!
- Oct 25, '10 by Perris_StudentRNI wonder if all the invitations have been sent out? If so do they send denial letters too?