Rio Hondo ADN Nursing Program - Page 5Register Today!
- Oct 5, '12 by villacortezdid anyone apply spring 2013?
- Oct 12, '12 by George_YYea I applied about 3 weeks ago. Still waiting on a response.
Have you applied?
- Oct 18, '12 by ELOVE23I applied too! When do they send out the acceptance letters?
- Oct 22, '12 by George_YI Called the office and they said they were not done with the applications. She said we should receive letters mid-november.
have u applied anywhere else?
- Oct 23, '12 by ELOVE23Oh ok thanks. My friend already recieved a letter saying she didn't qualify. That was 2 weeks ago. I also applied to pcc and got alternate. So I'm praying I get in either one!!!! Where else did you apply?
- Oct 24, '12 by getterodHey ELOVE23, I also applied to PCC but I have not heard anything back from them. When did they notify you?
- Oct 24, '12 by George_YWait so PCC already sent their emails out? I also applied, but I still haven't received anything from either PCC or Rio hondo.
ElOVE23: should I give them a call?
what were your STATS btw?
- Nov 7, '12 by Davidz0rsHey guys!
Well, its been close to a year now since my original post. I applied to only two schools Rio Hondo and PCC. I called in for Rio Hondo and found out that I have been placed in the alternate list. However, they won't tell me exactly where I stand. As for PCC, they are supposedly sending out decisions by this week but I have not heard from them yet. I really hope into a program….
- Nov 7, '12 by ELOVE23getterrod: PCC send out emails October 17th. Both for alternates and those students accepted.
George_Y: Yeah you should have recieved an email by now..Rio said they were sending out letters mid November???
Hi Davidz0rs, so you already found out for RIO??? I will call tomorrow then. I was waiting on the letter to come in the mail!
- Nov 7, '12 by Davidz0rsYeah they lady at Rio Hondo was kind enough to tell me I was in the alternate list. Are you sure that the emails sent out from PCC are for Generic ADN students and not LVN to RN or something?