Private Southern California SchoolsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Private Southern California Schools in California State Nursing Programs, part of California Nursing ... Hi! I am about to finish my CNA course at a community college and would like to continue on to get...by sligo23 Oct 14, '12Hi!
I am about to finish my CNA course at a community college and would like to continue on to get my RN. Does anyone have any suggestions of accredited private schools in Southern California? Do you have any suggestions if it is better to do the LVN-RN route or just go straight into RN? All of the community colleges wait lists are too long so I would rather suck up the loan and start a program with no wait.
Also, if you have recently graduated from one of these schools how has the job hunt been?
Thank you in advance for any suggestions or help.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=792051©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 943 Views
- Oct 14, '12 by itsnoworneverI went to a private BSN university in SoCal and am employed less than one month after getting my license. PM me if you want.
- Oct 14, '12 by sligo23Thank you so much for the response! Congrats on the job. That is fantastic.
Because I am new to the site I am unable to send a PM. Possibly you can try to send me one?
I was curious what school you went to? How long did it take to graduate? During school did you work or volunteer at any hospitals or clinics?
- Oct 14, '12 by itsnoworneverI sent you a PM lemme know if you got it!
- Jan 11 by hillarypfQuote from itsnoworneverI am also new to the site so cannot PM you, but I would love a little more information on where you went to school. I have looked at quite a few SoCal private schools (as I am not a resident and most programs seem to be closed to non CA residents) and would be interested in hearing about one's experience.I went to a private BSN university in SoCal and am employed less than one month after getting my license. PM me if you want.
Thanks so much!
- Jan 13 by youngz93Hi!.. i hope its not too late!..
can you tell me (PM) where did you go to school? as i'm finding a hard time to find a school... (the state one) so i'm now considering a private school as well.. Thanks
- Jan 14 by arwsoniceYou all should go to RN.CA.GOV... You will find all accredited nursing schools..even private