Pasadena City College RN program - Page 7Register Today!
- You did better than me. I got A's in anatomy & physiology, but B's in English and micro. 84% on TEAS. Have you taken it yet? What kind of grades does your friend have?
- May 25, '11 by gsape001I havent taken the TEAS yet.. She got all A's
- Good for her. =) I just called Pasadena. They said that "emails are going out as we speak, so you can expect one from now until the end of next week." Please let me know if you hear anything, and I will do the same.
- May 25, '11 by gsape001I definitely will let you know. Gosh I am so nervous! I hope I hear back sooner than friday!
- Oh, and she also said the notifications are "random, and not in aphabetical order." I'm nervous too. Good luck!
- May 25, '11 by girlygirl20i just got an email today! i got accepted into the program
- Congrats! Approximately what time did it arrive? What are your stats in the 4 prerequisites?
Quote from girlygirl20i just got an email today! i got accepted into the program
- May 25, '11 by Psych_to_NurseJust got an acceptance email. Woo hoo! I really didn't think I would be accepted but I was! However, I will be declining my offer so this should open up a spot for someone else!
- Awesome! Do you mind posting your stats? Do you have all A's?
- May 25, '11 by Psych_to_NurseI applied to so many programs so I can't remember what their exact pre reqs were but here it goes... Anatomy A, physio A, micro B, chem B, English A. I have a BA, not sure if that was calculated in or not.