Pasadena City College RN program - Page 6Register Today!
- May 21, '11 by snookiejcThanks for the info. That's funny, because when I called them on 5/17 I was told "in the next couple of weeks." I am curious, as well, if anyone received an email. Last year, it looks like the applicants had to wait until mid-June to get their notifications. I hope we don't have to wait that long!
Quote from peekabustHi there,
Unfortunately I didn't get an email. I was glued to my email all day and nothing came from PCC. Last week I spoke to the receptionist and she said they would send out the acceptance letters via email on the 20th. Did anyone get an email?
- Hi all
A friend of mine said she received a response from PCC nursing yesterday via email.. has anyone else heard back yet?
- Really? I haven't heard anything yet, but I'm on the edge of my seat. Did your friend get in? The only email I have received from PCC was last Friday and it was for financial aid. Can't wait to find out whether I'm in, along with everyone else!!
- Ya she got in. Do you think they send out the notifications alphabetically?
- Gosh, I really wish I knew. Does her last name start early in the alphabet? =)
Quote from gsape001Ya she got in. Do you think they send out the notifications alphabetically?
- Ya it does.. We hear back regardless of whether or not we get in right?
- Yes, from reading earlier posts, it seems that they send both acceptance and denial letters by email. Where else have you applied and is Pasadena your first choice?
Quote from gsape001Ya it does.. We hear back regardless of whether or not we get in right?
- As of now I have only applied to PCC but I will be appyling to BSN programs this summer for spring 2012 admission. you??
- Good for you. I eventually want the BSN as well. I've applied to LA County/USC, GCC, PCC, COC, Moorpark and Santa Monica. I was not chosen in the random slection for COC or GCC, but I haven't yet heard back from County, PCC or Moorpark. I'm on the waitlist for Santa Monica, so if nothing else happens, I will start there something next year. My first choice is County.
Quote from gsape001As of now I have only applied to PCC but I will be appyling to BSN programs this summer for spring 2012 admission. you??
- if you dont mind me asking, how were your grades for the 4 prereqs? I got an A in the 3 science classes and a B+ in english