Pasadena City College RN program - Page 15Register Today!
- Aug 7, '11 by kadcOh okay thank you!
- I would check their sure. That was totally a guess. If you find something different, post it on up
- Aug 7, '11 by atarkehinso CSULA doesn't require O chem? I'm so tired of meeting diff pre reqs for diff schools! it should all be the same!!
- Hell ya! I totally agree with you. No they need inorganic chem
- Have you taken the teas?
- Aug 7, '11 by xtinawHi cokemachine,
I was at the TEAS test for alternates too! Did you go to any orientation? I thought as alternatives we just pick up the packet and we don't get any orientation...
- How was orientation?
What did they discuss?
- Aug 8, '11 by DarkBluePhoenixQuestion. Anyone applying to pcc that is a transfer know how you apply for the spring nursing program but you can't apply to the school for spring when its not up yet?
- Aug 8, '11 by kadcYou can apply for fall so you can get a student id number, and then turn in your nursing application before the deadline.
- Aug 8, '11 by DarkBluePhoenixThanks!
My friend and I just applied to the school. Now we ordered our current transcripts. So do I have to turn in transcripts to the school right now? I know when I apply to the program that I need to bring everything in a packet. What's included in the packet?
BTW we hear acceptances/denials 12 weeks after app deadline