Nursing in Cal State San Bernardino? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 12, '12 by mmcookiesxdYeah, I know there's a number of schools in my area but I was looking for a Cal state school to start off with. I guess I'll have to look at others! You think getting an associates in community first then transferring to CSUSB is a better choice?
- Jul 12, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixWell I hear that the budget is so screwed up that if you do transfer in from a CC, then you will need an associates. My thing is that as much as it is cheaper to start at a CC, it can become troublesome to transfer. So its completely up to you.
I would say though, and I tell this to anyone starting out. Get experience. Try volunteering or taking a CNA course. It will help you truly decide if you want to go into this field and get experience while your at it. I am a CNA at a hospital now and as much as I get paid crappy and the work can be overwhelming, the experience is priceless.
- Jul 12, '12 by mmcookiesxdI suppose I will decide on which college path I will decide later! I'm also really sure in going into this field. It's been my dream! Haha!
- Jul 12, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixIf its been your dream go for it! Just do your research and you will be fine.
- Jul 13, '12 by mmcookiesxdHaha yeah. I just hope I get accepted into at least one school!
- Jul 14, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixYou will if you do everything you can to get the best grades and apply everywhere!
- Sep 25, '12 by EastAfricanHey everyone,
I was posting because I am applying for Winter 2013. I want to post my stats to see if I can get some feedback. My prerequisite GPA is 4.0 and my overall GPA is 3.96. I feel good about that section but my TEAS score is a 76.0%. Should I retake the TEAS or just apply with the stats I have now? I am also receiving credit for both letter of recs, bilingual proficiency, and residency. Any feedback will be great. Thanks so much!