National University San Diego- October 2012 Cohort - Page 5Register Today!
- Hi mykllhr,
I also applied for cohort 30 and I also remember that our results were given on a Saturday, somewhat around afternoon. I really think today will be the big day...
- While we wait for our results I want to ask something: are the nursing classes usually at night? I remember something like you go 2 days a week, either Monday or Wednesday, or Tuesday and Thursday from 5 - 10pm. I'm I correct? The thing is that I'm planning to take a part time job offer as a CNA, and I want to make sure my working schedule of 7am to 3:30pm won't interfere with the classes.
- Aug 11, '12 by mykllhrI have a friend that is in Cohort 30, class is whenever they say it is, and it will change every month/ month and a half. Plus clinicians are on top of the classes, so you should have class and clinical 4 times a week. some classes are in the morning and some are at night, she has even had classes on the weekend. Not every week schedule is the same. Also she has had problems with not finding out the next months schedule of classes until a week before hand. I know that 11 people failed out of the Cohort 30 due to them not getting a good enough grade on the finial test, most of those didn't quit their jobs. If you don't have to take the job don't, you can get adjusted to the new schedule demands and always get a C.N.A job later in the program. I guess it get easier towards the end, probably because you are use to it. Hopefully today is the day!!!!!!!!
- I think you are very right... I will think about it more... Cheese, I really need money and I really need a job, but a think I need something more flexible.... Fingers crossed for today's results!!!
- Aug 11, '12 by CRS18aaaaarrrrrghhh!!!! I didn't sleep well last night thinking about this
- Aug 11, '12 by MakaylaDWell, I got the email, and I GOT ACCEPTED!!! I hope you guys did well also, go check your email!!
- Aug 12, '12 by zannica22811Quote from MakaylaDWahoo!!! I got in too congratulations to all that were accepted and a big sigh....,, we should make a Facebook page for our cohort. Wahoo!Well, I got the email, and I GOT ACCEPTED!!! I hope you guys did well also, go check your email!!
Those of you who were not accepted this time around please have faith. It's a tough road but everything happens for a reason. As my mom always says, "reach for the stars".
- Aug 12, '12 by mykllhrAlternate yet again, see you Sept 7th, I will be the one holding my breath,
- Aug 12, '12 by Toni82I just found out I got accepted to cohort 32! Wondering who my classmates will be?
- Aug 12, '12 by DamianMI'm in!!!!