National University-Fresno, CA - Page 6Register Today!
- May 16, '12 by StacyMarie982@la24lkr......
Can I ask what grade you earned in NSG 322?? I am registered to take that next month but I'm having a hard time justifying if it is worth it or not? Will I get in after making this month long $2000 commitment? I have a 3.5 science GPA; 3.4 earned in my BA; 79% on my first and only attempt at the TEAS V. Do you know if there is any kind of statistical worksheet available for the last round of acceptance vs. rejected.... pass rates, retention rates etc??
Thanks for your help!
- Jun 5, '12 by VeggieBSN@LoloCo
Im applying for the July admissions too, Ive got one class left (BST322) which I started yesterday. How was that class for you? Im taking it with steven friedland and it seems fairly tough. Ive got all A's in my science classes and Im worried this ones going to screw up my gpa lol
- Aug 1, '12 by Ms.BHi there! I was wonderding if anyone on here took the TEAS and essay today???
- Aug 2, '12 by VeggieBSNQuote from Ms.BHey! I took it yesterday...Where you there too then? How'd you do? I've got an 80 on the teas, but I'm worried about that proctored essay!Hi there! I was wonderding if anyone on here took the TEAS and essay today???
- Aug 3, '12 by Ms.BYes I was there on Wednesday! I got a 78% and also not sure on the essay. I've just been trying to figure out what range for our TEAS score we need to be in... Good Luck!!
- Aug 5, '12 by kymermI took the TEAS and essay on Thursday too! Got a 92 on the TEAS, and I feel like I did well on the essay, so can't wait til we hear!!
- Aug 5, '12 by kymermThere really is no magic number for the TEAS, it really depends on how you did in your math and science classes and how you do on your essay, then totaling all that together. PM and I would be happy to help you figure out your point total leading up to the essay!
- Aug 8, '12 by ordahl_aliciaWell kymerm you will for sure be getting in! I just took the teas on the 2nd and I got an 87. I hate the waiting!!! I feel like I did well on the essay too but only time will tell I suppose.
- Aug 10, '12 by kymermso I haven't made enough public comments on the site for it to allow me to PM you back! Are you on the NU Commons site through FB? I have several threads there you could find me through, but I did reply with your possible totals (assuming scores on the essay) and it looks like you should get in no problem!
- Aug 20, '12 by kymermjust got my acceptance letter today for Fresno, Fall cohort! Anyone else get theirs?