National University-Fresno, CA - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 10, '09 by Pinky687I just bought all of my books at www.dealoz.com. It's a pretty good site for finding some of the best prices on the internet. I spent $100 total on the three required books for Health Assessment, which I'm assuming is a lot cheaper than what they cost at the NU Bookstore.
- Sep 14, '09 by yespino2009The costs have started!!!! Can u believe we were charged $595.00 for orientation?????
- Sep 15, '09 by angelina38What!!!That 's CRAZY.
How do u no, did u go and do ur financial aide?
- Sep 15, '09 by Pinky687The $595 fee should be shown if you log into your NU SOAR account. Didn't the note in the orientation packet say that we were going to be charged $1500 though? If that's the case, $595 is a bargain...haha :P
- Sep 15, '09 by yespino2009Yeah, I logged into my account and there was a notice...
Saying I had a balance...
- Sep 16, '09 by yespino2009ok, me again....has anyone talked to financial aid?
- Sep 16, '09 by Pinky687Hey Yadira, I met with one of the Financial Aid advisers today (before I saw the email from Tara) and basically they can't figure out any loan stuff until they have our schedules. I did find out the total cost of the program, which is about $37,000...But you can get up to $57,000 from the Stafford loan as an independent undergraduate student. Anyway, I hope they get those schedules done soon!Last edit by Pinky687 on Sep 16, '09
- Sep 17, '09 by yespino2009I had an appt this morning too...I sent Tara an email asking when we would have our schedules cuz it was holding up the financial aid...20 min later she sent the email about the schedules...I hate not knowing
- Oct 7, '09 by angelina38Hey guys, the schedules r up, but its different from the one we got at orientation. but do any of u no about the clinicals (Hospitals), i heard there tuesdays from 3p.m to 3am wednesday morning. Have u heard that?
- Jan 4, '10 by Nanann220CONGRATULATIONS to all of you that have been accepted! I am hoping to get into the May 2010 cohort at the Fresno campus. I was hoping that you guys could share some of your TEAS scores and possibly give me a few hints on what types of questions I should expect on the TEAS. If you could pm me that would be great unfortunately I do not have 15 posts yet so I cant pm you. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Again CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting!