National University-Fresno, CA - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 19, '09 by yespino2009Hi Angelina and Pinky! Congratulations on getting in....I will also be starting the Nov 2009 cohort. It's very exciting and nerve racking....I am dying to know what our schedule will be like.
- Aug 20, '09 by Pinky687Congrats to you too! I can't wait to meet you and everyone else at orientation! I'm hoping to find a roommate, so I won't have to live by myself.
- Aug 21, '09 by angelina38Hey, have you guys recieved your background checks yet? I was just wondering. Angelina
- Aug 21, '09 by Pinky687I paid for mine on the site last week, and I just realized the other day that I had to turn in the Disclosure & Release Form. Apparently, once they get that, the process shouldn't take too long.
- Aug 21, '09 by angelina38I did all that. I was just wondering. No biggie, just as long as it's here by september 4th.
How's the apartment hunting going?
- Sep 5, '09 by Spiderman74Hi Gals! It's me Victor from orientation today. I was so excited to meet everyone and I am sure our Co-hort is going to rock! I can't wait to start the program. Until then, it was a pleasure meeting you!
- Sep 5, '09 by angelina38Hey guys, it was nice to put a face to the user name. It was nice to meet all of you. I have a question for u guys, for the unbound medicine r you guys using your phones for that and if so what kinda of phone do u have and if not what kinda of palm do you have. I don't have a fancy phone, so i need to decided if i need to get another phone like a blackberry or palm trio or to just get a palm. I would appreciate your input. Thanks guys.
- Sep 5, '09 by Pinky687Hi guys! This is Cathy...It was really nice meeting the both of you yesterday too! I wish we could just start the program already and not have to wait another month! :P
In regards to your question about Unbound Medicine, Angelina--I'm planning to use my iPhone. I recently got mine, and it makes life so much easier! I would recommend it over the Palm or Blackberry.
- Sep 6, '09 by Spiderman74Since I moved from San Diego, I disconnected my phone. Although, it wouldn't have supported this application. So I am going to use my Palm Pilot (Zire 71).
- Sep 6, '09 by yespino2009Hi!!!
This is Yadira...anybody buy their books yet?
Angelina- for the Unbound Medicine I too will be using my iPhone. If you have AT&T...it is a great investment. I love it! I use it for everything and I was sooo excited to find out that we could use it. Not sure if you all noticed...but you will also have access to a Taber's Dictionary with the Unbound Med program...this will be awesome.