National University April 2013 Cohort - Page 4Register Today!
- Feb 3 by ehunterMe too. Very pleased; see you there Marinewife09 and everyone else.
- Feb 3 by slickxsparkieMe three! I've been waiting for this day for so long!
For those of you who wanted to know. My GPA is around 3.7 and I scored 83% on the TEAS.
- Feb 3 by rossellitowayneI was accepted too. Can't wait to meet everyone at orientation. We should start a Facebook group
- Feb 3 by 1CaliforniadreamerYesss. I was accepted!!!!!!!!!!
- Feb 3 by MarineWife09Ya, to help future applicants, my GPA was also around 3.7 and I scored an 88% on the TEAS V.
Congratulations to everyone!
- Feb 12 by rossellitowayneDoes anyone live in the Temecula/murrieta/menifee area. I found someone for the bls/aed cert, the more that attend the cheaper it is.
- Feb 22 by nissy_ncHello Everyone,
Since our orientation is coming up very soon here, I was wondering what everyone is doing as far as insurance coverage. I am currently employed at a non-medical field position and I hope I can stay on part-time while in the program in order to keep my health benifits but I fear I wont have time. I was wondering if anyone knew of affordable heath coverage, since it is required for our program?
- Feb 22 by nissy_ncI'm in San Jacinto, where do they do the classes at?
- Feb 25 by rossellitowayneSorry I just saw your post. I took mine in Temecula off front street/rancho cal. If u still have not done it I can see if I have the number of the girl she can come to you. Looking forward to meeting everyone next week
- Mar 14 by ReordonaSRNHey Cohort 34,
I spoke at your orientation. If you guys need tutoring let me know.