Mount St. Mary's College LA -- ADNRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Mount St. Mary's College LA -- ADN in California State Nursing Programs, part of California Nursing ... Hey guys! I was just wondering if anyone here is applying for the ADN program at MSMC for Spring...by vlove May 28, '09Hey guys! I was just wondering if anyone here is applying for the ADN program at MSMC for Spring 2010...
ANd if anyone has gone to any information sessions..
Let me know! I'm looking into MSMC and I really wanna get in!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=395847©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 42,472 Views
- Aug 17, '09 by kitty13410hi vlove! have you applied to msmc yet?! i really need some info on how to get in to adn program. GPA, TEAS, and tuitions. thanks!
- Aug 17, '09 by vlovehey kitty
i havent turned my application in. still working on my personal statement. have you?
the requirements are all on the website.
At the info session I went to, they said that tuition was about... $690. Might wanna double check on that.
As for the TEAS exam, I wanna say that you take it after you've been accepted. Again, I'm not too sure!
What other schools are you looking into
- Aug 18, '09 by kitty13410i've checked ucla and it looks like it is cheaper than msmc. i saw all the info online www.ucla.edu. i also checked msmc website. thank you for your reply! goodluck in your nursing career. let me know if you are in the adn program at msmc. i am really interested to apply there. they have a good reputation and a good nursing program (from my friends who finished nursing there).
- Oct 12, '09 by hauyoudoingi just submitted my application and im waiting to hear back from them in a couple months.
when u apply to private colleges, does applying with/without financial aid impact your admission?
- Oct 12, '09 by Chacon2208Hi I just wanted to know if it's hard to get into MSMC ADN program? I really want to go there my friend went there she said it was a good school!
- Oct 13, '09 by vlovehauyoudoing, i have no idea whether or not financial aid impacts your admission. i wouldn't think so though...
chacon2208, i have no idea how hard it is to get in yet! ill know within a couple months . but from what i have heard, as long as you have the required pre-reqs, gpa and all that stuff, you have a good chance
- Oct 13, '09 by hauyoudoingnot to discourage anybody but i read on another thread on this webpage that MSMC is on the verge of losing their accreditation?
can anyone confirm this?? i mean, the students enrolled in the programs said it themselves.
copy n paste that link!
- Oct 13, '09 by Chacon2208What semester did you apply for at MSMC? To check if the school is accredited don't we need to find out at the RN state board?
- Oct 13, '09 by hauyoudoingi just submitted my application for spring 2010 and i'm still waiting to hear back from them. As far as checking the state board goes, i'm talking about accreditation from NLN or CCNE. Any legit school needs the california state board(rn.ca.gov) to certify it to operate. I'm talking about the additional accreditation.