Modesto Junior College Spring 2013 StudentsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Modesto Junior College Spring 2013 Students in California State Nursing Programs, part of California Nursing ... Hi... I was just wondering if anyone on here got excepted into the MJC nursing program for the...by waitn4eternity Nov 24, '12Hi... I was just wondering if anyone on here got excepted into the MJC nursing program for the SPring 2013 semester. I am preparing to get my health clearance done, and am studying for the abbreviation quizes in the meantime. What are you doing to prepare? Have you ordered uniforms and textbooks yet?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=799153©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 794 Views
- Nov 24, '12 by lvnibclcCongrats on starting soon!! I am applying to their LVN-RN program in April! So excited, but so nervous about getting in! How was it for you getting accepted there?
- Nov 29, '12 by ronneepCongratulations! I got in too!! I'm so excited! I traveled to Africa over summer so I have a lot of my shots and vaccines done. I just have to track down all my records and organize everything. I think it says in the packet not to purchase textbooks yet. I am done with my semester and will be moving home mid-December so that's when I'll probably start with all of the uniforms, textbooks and studying. As far as the abbreviations, I will be looking at them briefly in the meantime
- Nov 30, '12 by waitn4eternityThat's great you decided to start this semester! I'm going to the doctors today to get my physical and titers done. One step closer! I'm a dork...I'm at work using their laminator to laminate my abbreviation card notes....haha....thats how exicted I am. When classes get started there will be no time for laminating...just reading and studying...or so I hear.
- Nov 30, '12 by Jayyshi209Hi I also got in for Spring !! I am so excited/scared. I am currently a CNA and will just be working a lot and studying the abbreviations until school starts. Anybody have any idea about what first semester consists of? Ive heard its a lot of CNA stuff from a few friends I have in the program. I am STILL extremely nervous.
- Nov 30, '12 by ronneepI'm just as nervous, maybe even more! I know we take pharmacology, theory, and maybe one more class? Not sure! I'm glad everyone got in! I need to start studying, ahhh! So nervous!
- Nov 30, '12 by tnbutterflyMoved to CA State Nursing Programs for more response.
- May 10 by seashellsstarsHi everyone, I am applying for the Modesto Junior College this year, and have a question about the Transcript portion to the application. Do I have to have someone sign the "Office Use Only" portion to the Transcrip Verification Form? Or can I just submit my official high school and college transcript, and the staffs will initial it? Please answer back soon, if anyone can. I would greatly appreciate it!Last edit by seashellsstars on May 10
- May 13 by seashellsstarsNVM. Called in today, and got my question answered already.