LVN-BSN National University January 2013 cohort - Page 30Register Today!
- Dec 25, '12 by SDgirl2013Quote from SDgirl2013Dang iPad!! Anyways the LVN-BSN that starts January 2014. I heard you can take the teas any day at SDSU, do you know if this is true?? Thanks for responding and have a fabulous New Year!!!Thanks SammiN! I am currently doing my prereqs at National and plan on applying for the LVN-BSN that starts January. I'm totally nervous about the teas and the essay.
- Dec 25, '12 by SammiNYou can takes the TEAS at SDSU Tues-Sat at either 9am or 1pm. They charge $60 per test and they only accept cash unless you're a student there. You can take the test as many times as you want, there's no wait period at SDSU. NU lets you take it as many times as you want. Be aware that if you apply to other schools they usually only let students take it 3 times total. My friend said that the TEAS at SDSU is easier than NU. Did you buy the ATI book?
- Sweet! No I have not bought the book yet. I'm just finishing up with A&P 2 and I want to focus on micro and biomed before I wrap my brain around that Do you know if volunteer work gives you extra points towards being accepted? Congrats on making it!! I hope I'm in your shoes this time next year!!!
- NU does not give you points for volunteer work. There for 4 sections that you get points for: number of attempts to pass a class, science base, TEAS, and essay. I would get the book and read a little at a time. I rented the book for $20. I do not suggest buying the online practice test that ATI offers. The book has two practice test at the end. The science part is pretty demanding I suggest skimming through it, but I think the science portion on the TEAS is much harder. The test is more on stuff that you learned in high school. I suggest that you take the TEAS at SDSU until you get a score of 80+.
- Great points!!! Thanks for all your advise, I really do appreciate it!!
- What's your email address? There's a really good webpage I just found that will totally help you with the TEAS
- Did you get my email address? I sent it to you in a private message but it said it was denied, let me know if you didn't get it and I'll resend it thanks again so much!!
- It said the same thing when I tried to PM you. I think you have to have at least 20 post before you can PM anyone.
- Dec 26, '12 by dianahNeed 15 substantial posts before the PM (Private Message) feature will be activated.
Most people have no trouble reaching 15.
- Interesting ok my email address is email@example.com
I appreciate anything you throw my way! Thanks so much!!