Los Medanos for Fall 2011?Register Today!
- by want2banurse35 Jan 10, '11Hello all, is anybody applying to Los Medanos CC for fall 2011. I just sent in my application with my fingers crossed
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=525464©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 25,810 Views
- Jan 10, '11 by hijadecalifasI am applying to LMC for Fall 2011 as well. Good luck to both of us! What other schools are you applying to?
- Jan 12, '11 by want2banurse35I am applying to Contra Costa as well. Are you applying to other schools too. I wish I could have applied to the CSU's but I just finished physiology.
- Jan 12, '11 by hijadecalifasYeah, same here. I wish I applied to some BSN programs, but I haven't taken Stats yet. I'm applying to Contra Costa too! I'm also applying to Merritt, Hartnell, Chabot, Ohlone, City College of SF, Sierra and Solano Community College.
- Jan 12, '11 by want2banurse35I think I will apply to some of those as well. I hope we get in somewhere
- Jan 19, '11 by DReinerMBAHi. I saw your post. I finally got in for 2010 after 4 years applying. Unfortunately I had to defer starting last August due to a spouses health. So, I was granted a deferrment and will be starting this August.
Luckily I have already taken the TEAS so it is just a matter of the waiting! Good luck and I hope your name is chosen! If it is, you will get a letter with a packet in May which has a bunch of forms for conditional acceptance. They need the TEAS cut score and then you have to have the background & drug screen as well as immunization updates.
- Jan 19, '11 by want2banurse35Congrats on being accepted! I hope I get in, this is my first try. Since it is a lottery, I am going with luck. I have some classmates that got in on their first try and some that have been applying for years. Hope I see you this fall
- Jan 20, '11 by DReinerMBAGood luck! Hope you get in the first time!
- Jan 24, '11 by Kt21I applied as well. I have also applied to Samuel Merritt ABSN, Merritt College, Solano, and CSUEB. Fingers crossed!
- Jan 27, '11 by DReinerMBAI think the waiting is the hardest. I read alot of the comments from those who started the program last August. Sounded very exciting. Good luck to everyone!