Los Angeles Harbor College Spring 2013Register Today!
- by LovetheER Aug 7, '12Hey everyone! This is my second time applying to LAHC (was alternate for the Fall 2012 but didn't make it in). Who else has applied?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=768311©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,145 Views
- Aug 8, '12 by StevenAkaProekI applied on Friday. Good luck to everyone! I actually missed the deadline last semester; however, my classmates from LAHC got in. Hopefully we all run into the same luck
- Aug 8, '12 by justinpark09Good luck to you this time, LovetheER. I know it sucks when you were no.3, and I was no.4 on the waiting list and They did NOT call us. Anyways, I got into 4 schools this Fall, so I won't apply it again. However, my heart belongs to LAHC.
- Aug 12, '12 by LovetheERThanks so much! If I didn't work at a hospital already, have two children and a husband I would apply to many other schools like you to up my chances...but that's just not in the cards when (like you!) my heart belongs to LAHC and the school is so close to my house. Just better off waiting. Plus all of my colleagues told me "just wait it out to get in - they're the best". So wait it is.
Good luck this semester!!
- Aug 17, '12 by StevenAkaProekpatiently waiting for e-mail
patiently yea right! lol
- Aug 22, '12 by dhanhanI applied for Spring 2013 too! Good luck to all of us.
- Sep 5, '12 by StevenAkaProekAnyone know when we will hear back from LAHC?
- Sep 5, '12 by LovetheERThere was a big sign I noticed when I dropped off my re-application that said "Do not contact the Nursing Department about your application status. You will hear from us in November". So I guess we sit tight.
- Sep 6, '12 by zoe3I just dropped off my application today and I'm already nervous. Like you all it's my top school
- Oct 2, '12 by BH87Hi everyone, I also applied for the spring 2013 semester! This is the only school I've applied for so I'm hoping I get accepted!