Los Angeles Harbor College Fall 2012 - Page 12Register Today!
- Jun 18, '12 by LovetheERMy most heartfelt congratulations to you Willowita!! So happy for you, and all the best
I hope more people give up their spots and (of course) realllly hope one goes to me!
- Jun 18, '12 by justinpark09Toni told me that : "NOTHING'S CHANGED!" She said if youre no. 4 on the alternate list. There must be 20-21 ppl declining their slots. She cont :"honestly, I do not think you can make it Fall 12".
I got into 3 schools: Southwest, LATTC, Glendale. Alternate @ LAHC, Santa Monica College. I picked LATTC to be safe. LATTC is so much better now, last year 100% passing the NCLEX test (about 40 ppl).
Congrats to you willowita, Did u get into LA County ? It's one of the best nursing school.
- Jun 18, '12 by willowitaYes, I did get into County's program as well as PCC. So at this point, LAHC is not a good fit for me. I let LAHC know I'm declining. So I would imagine they would contact whoever is the next alternate on the list.
- Jun 19, '12 by cristina.0227hello im starting this fall at lahc..does anyone know how much $ we're suppose to take for uniforms?
- Jun 19, '12 by MMorisawaI just found the form for what all we need for a physical on the LAHC site - there's a link for it under the College Nurse that states specifically what you need. I'm glad I found it - this way I can at least get the majority of this taken care of before my insurance runs out at the end of the month. It looks like the school nurse will review any of our forms as well before we turn them in to make sure we have everything as it should be.
I'm getting excited for orientation See you there.
- Jun 27, '12 by justinpark09Hi guys!!! How was the orientation? how many ppl show up. Do u think alternates have chance to be called?
- Jun 27, '12 by LovetheERMy friend said she heard, during the orientation, that 5 people didn't show.
- Jun 27, '12 by justinpark09they wont call us unless 20 ppl decline their seats. hix
- Jun 27, '12 by MMorisawasome people didn't show, but the class is already huge. I'm not sure how many have to decline in order for them to start calling alternates. The class is already up to 60+ people that showed up for orientation.
- Jun 28, '12 by justinpark09Quote from MMorisawaHi MMorisa,some people didn't show, but the class is already huge. I'm not sure how many have to decline in order for them to start calling alternates. The class is already up to 60+ people that showed up for orientation.
How do u like the orientation? What a pity for me coz LAHC is very near to my house? so like T*** said there was a very very slim chance that they're gonna call alternates. I just declined Glendale, and Southwest. Gonna go with LATTC in downtown. Good luck to you tho.