Loma Linda or rcc?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Loma Linda or rcc? in California State Nursing Programs, part of California Nursing ... Hello! :) I am currently on my last semester for taking pre reqs for the RN associate program at my...by Pily20 Jan 14Hello! I am currently on my last semester for taking pre reqs for the RN associate program at my community college(rcc). I am interested in Loma Linda's BSN program primarily because of Its excellent reputation and also because it's only 40mins for where I live in San jacinto. However, because Its a private university, i was wondering if I can receive financial aid to cover all of my tuition? I know that if I go to a cal state or Uc, I will get covered. Otherwise if I would have to get loans, I'm probably thinking of staying at RCC and getting my ASN. Any feedback would be greatly appericated! thank you!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=808422©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 761 Views
- Jan 14 by Pily20I'm sorry for al the caps and lower cases out of order..I'm on touch screen with autospell.. and kind of in a hurry..
- Jan 19 by coriaa1i would go in person and talk to an advisor. RCC has a great program a buddy of mine just finished around a yr ago and got hired in the ICU at loma linda medical center. honestly in the end its going to come down where you can get in first i would go with either who ever calls you first
- Jan 20 by lhomeBSN is the path I would go if I could do it again. ASN is not what it use to be and the hospitals want the BSN behind your name.
- Jan 30 by Pily20Thank you. I will probably stay at RCC for because I have a great chance of getting in, and it's a lot cheaper
- Mar 12 by alexis87I a student at llu right now for my BSN. If you have any questions, feel free and ask!
- Mar 16 by Culli005I am at RCC right now and we have a great program!!!! I will be honest though many hospitals want you to have your BSN. The great thing with RCC is they have the relationship with CSU-Fullerton. And also there are tons of different RN-BSN programs that will get you through much cheaper than LLU. I would be lying if I said that if you got into LLU you shouldn't go. They are a very reputable university! Also if you want to be in the Peds realm I say LLU!
- Mar 21 by Tonks57I say LLU! Good luck!
- Mar 21 by ShyeoftheTigerQuote from Pily20And you can always go the ADN to BSN route later... Save yourself some moneyThank you. I will probably stay at RCC for because I have a great chance of getting in, and it's a lot cheaper
- Apr 5 by MakkaraQuote from alexis87Hey Alexis, what were your stats if you don't mind me asking?I a student at llu right now for my BSN. If you have any questions, feel free and ask!