ITT Tech Nursing- Rancho Cordova - Page 8Register Today!
- Feb 3 by LAD22Hi Marykdarling! How's school going? I forgot to tell you that I got accepted to Breckinridge
- Feb 11 by ysa14Hey LAD22, that is so awesome! when do you start?
- Feb 11 by knight6117Hello I have been reading everyones posts and they have been so helpful and have answered many of my questions. I am going to be taking the Hesi to try to get in to the Sept 2013. I have been studing a teas prep book and the hesi Admission Assessment Exam Review,
book. I was wondering what other studing material any of you would suggest. Thanks
- Feb 13 by knight6117Hello I was wondering where itt in rancho cordova ca does their clinicals at
- Mar 4 by kobmomQuote from knight6117When I went to the information meeting they said clinicals are currently at Sutter Roseville, Mercy San Juan and MethodistHello I was wondering where itt in rancho cordova ca does their clinicals at
- Mar 8 by knight6117Thanks I went to the meeting also. Good luck on the hesi it seems like you pretty much have to ace it to get in.
- Mar 15 by MarykdarlingLAD22! That is so awesome! Congrats! Yes, you guys are right. You really do have to "ace it" to get in. When I tried my first time and got a 91 for the summer of 2012 cohort, I was not in the top 30. For the March of 2013 class I retried and scored a 93.6. I January came and I had already started at Samuel Merritt. I was thinking, "wow! I can't believe I wasn't even wait listed with near a 94%!" But at the end of Jan. I was offered a seat for the March class. I, of course, had to decline, but I just wanted to let everyone know, because I thought I would have known before then!
LAD22, how are you liking it? I don't know about you, but I'm ready to graduate already!! Lol good luck to all!
- Apr 7 by priya23Hello fellow students!! I will be attending the seminar for this school at the end of the month, April 30. I will be driving from Reno, it wont be that bad I really would love to know the books that some of you used to study for this test besides the study guide. I want to start studying now... congrads to all you that have gotten in!! I hope to be one of you and get into the Sept class. Bet of luck to you all and thank you for your help!!
- Apr 9 by knight6117priya23
If you live in reno have you looked into the nursing program at carrington college I heard it has no prereqs and you just have to pass the hesi to get in.
- Apr 21 by vintagemotherDoes anyone work while enrolled in this school. What is the schedule like and the homework like? I will be finishing my LVN program later this year and need to work while I complete my RN. I have most Prereqs for my RN complete already. Thx! Also, can you make payments as you attend?