how to apply to sfsu pre-nursing majorRegister Today!
- by iheart Nov 30, '11I am an upper division transfer student, how do I apply to the nursing major if the system won't let me put undeclared with emphasis on pre- nursing?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=647687©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 327 Views
- Nov 30, '11 by mindlorcall the school
- I called and they suggested I apply as a liberal studies major and switching majors the following semester. I don't know if that sounds right..
- Nov 30, '11 by VickyRNMoved to California Nursing Programs Forum for better exposure
- Nov 30, '11 by amjamWhy can't you apply as a pre-nursing major?
- thanks! I am considered an upper division transfer student and only first time freshman are allowed to apply as undeclared. ssfu has a different policy and called their pre-nursing major, undeclared with emphasis in nursing
- the admissions office at sfsu isn't picking up! my deadline is tonight at midnight!