Hartnell College RN ProgramRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Hartnell College RN Program in California State Nursing Programs, part of California Nursing ... Hey everyone, I've applied to several ADN community college programs around Northern California...by hijadecalifas Mar 22, '11Hey everyone,
I've applied to several ADN community college programs around Northern California for Fall 2011, including Hartnell College in Salinas. What are some of your experiences with this school's nursing program? Does this school have a good reputation? How about the retention rates of the program? How are the teachers, classes, facilities, etc? What are some things I should know about this program? Any information would be greatly appreciated
Thanks so much!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=542357©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,126 Views
- Mar 26, '12 by Determined2bDid you ever hear from Hartnell?
- Mar 26, '12 by hijadecalifasHello! Why yes, I got accepted there and also at my first choice school, Contra Costa College, which is about 10 minutes away from me. So, I had to decline going to Hartnell (which is more than 2 hours from home), but it sounds like a great program. I am now happily in my second semester at CCC and I love it here.
- Mar 28, '12 by Determined2bGood Job! I bet you are having fun. Did they send your letter pretty close to the deadline that was given?
- Mar 28, '12 by hijadecalifasThanks! I am
Yeah, from what I remember I got the letter in the mail relatively close to the deadline. Good luck! I hope you get in!! If not, keep on trying
- Mar 28, '12 by Determined2bI got my fingers crossed. Thank you!!