Finally accepted into American River College's RN program! - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 14, '12 by CortneyOH! Okay... well I will PM you eventually. I'm really hoping you can tell me what it's like! I'm so nervous!
- Nov 15, '12 by LyricallunaCongrats I have yet to heard back yet either. We usually will get a rejection email if anything so there is still hope =]
- Nov 15, '12 by dreambig2015Yeah the fact that I have not received a rejection letter yet gives me some hope.
- Nov 15, '12 by CortneyYes! There is still hope! I hope you both get in and we can rock the program together!
- Nov 15, '12 by MarykdarlingCongratulations!!! I actually just finished my last pre-req in the Spring of 2012, so Spring of 2013 was the first semester I could get in, and I just found I was accepted as Samuel Merritt! I am SUPER excited! My friend has been applying to ARC for 6 semesters, almost like you, & hasn't heard back yet... I'm hoping they haven't told everyone yet, because I feel REALLY bad that I got in before her. Do you know anyone else that heard after you, or do you speculate they sent all the acceptance letters on the 6th?
Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Good luck on your TEAS, too!
- Nov 15, '12 by CortneyCONGRATULATIONS! Getting in anywhere on your first try is a big deal!! I'm happy for you!
I hope your friend gets in this time too! I'm hoping for everyone that they havent sent out all the acceptance letters yet. I dont have any friends who applied this time, so its hard to know. Most of my nursing friends all gave up on ARC a couple years ago and moved out of state for nursing school or went into another field. I know how heart-breaking it is to wait and wait... and then get another "not accepted" letter. I dont wish it on anyone.
Good luck at Samuel Merritt hun! And... again, a HUGE congratulations!!
- Nov 15, '12 by cjr2619Congratulations!!! This was my first time applying to ARC and Sac City. I didn't get accepted at sac city and I haven't heard from ARC so I assume its a no. But it's nice to hear there is a light at the end of the tunnel!
- Nov 15, '12 by MarykdarlingYes, definitely keep applying. You will get in somewhere, but the waiting game and application process in general is awful!
- Nov 15, '12 by cjr2619Quote from MarykdarlingI know! It just started for me and its so awful! All I can think about is how can I wait like this for up to 3-4 years!?!?Yes, definitely keep applying. You will get in somewhere, but the waiting game and application process in general is awful!
- Nov 16, '12 by LyricallunaWaiting sucks especially when the end result is rejection. Its better to inceease your odds by applying to lots of different schools instead of the ones in our area.