Fall 2013 BSN Samuel Merritt UniversityRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Fall 2013 BSN Samuel Merritt University in California State Nursing Programs, part of California Nursing ... Hi everybody, A week ago I mailed my application for the Fall 2013 BSN program at Samuel Merritt...by Larisa. Mar 4Hi everybody,
A week ago I mailed my application for the Fall 2013 BSN program at Samuel Merritt University in Oakland, Ca. Anyone else want to wait for results with me? I am currently taking 3 courses in progress until mid May! I am so nervous !!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=819357©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,644 Views
- Mar 4 by Medic2RNMoved to the California State Nursing Programs forum for more of a response.
- Mar 4 by Cali.RNHi Larisa , I dropped off my application last week as well. I am so NERVOUS. This is going to be a long wait, I already know. I don't think we will know anything until the first week of June.
What were your admissions stats if you dont mind? I applied with a 3.5 overall, and 3.5 science.
- Mar 5 by Larisa.Hey,
My gpa is almost the same: overall 3.6 and science 3.5. But myTeas score is not so good, 75%. Also I have submitted 3 recommendation letters, from my work (dental office), college professor and from hospital where I volunteered. What about you?
- Mar 5 by Larisa.Where else have you applied?
- Mar 6 by kayevangelistaI just mailed in my application too! I'm also taking three pre-reqs, but not any major science ones. Just history, sociology and interpersonal comm! This waiting game is going to be the death of me!
- Mar 6 by vivsI mailed my application last week as well. I'm taking history, interpersonal communication, and intro philosophy as part of the prereqs for Samuel Merritt. It sucks that we have to wait until June to find out if we got accepted because I applied to CSU's and we have to accept or decline our acceptances by May 1.
- Mar 9 by Larisa.Im taking now History, Statistics and English 1B. Yeah, it's crazy to wait so long for the results... Also I've applied to USF, and Im already waiting for the letter.
- Mar 12 by annuloSame boat! This is my second time applying to the program as I applied for Spring 2013 and did not get waitlisted/in (had five pre reqs in progress, two being sciences), but now I am done with all of my prerequisites. Turned in two letter of recs, one from a lab professor and one from my volunteer coordinator. I would really love to be able to get into this program, since so far all of the faculty/staff I have talked to have been extremely helpful.
Best of luck to everyone, hope we can all be part of this fall's cohort!
- Mar 16 by MarykdarlingGood luck you guys! I am currently in the BSN program (I started Spring of this year) and I remember how nervous I was waiting to get that acceptance letter! Just to let you guys know, there are a lot less seats in the fall than in the spring, so if you don't get in, don't feel like it's because you're not good enough. It's simply because more people from the transfer schools start in the fall. There are a few girls in my program that didn't get in for the fall but got in for the spring. Good luck!!