Evergreen Valley College Fall 2012Register Today!
- by ting3177 Sep 28, '11Hello everyone , I start this threat for EVC program Fall 2012, anyone going to apply? please do join and share info, btw any guy apply ? good luck to all
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=622213©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,230 Views
- Hi there,
I am applying, but for some reason I cannot open the application yet. On their website they stating application period from Oct 1st - Oct 31st. Today is Oct 2nd and I cannot download the application Btw, I am a girl, but I am sure there will be a lot of guys applying...
- Yes I can't download either, maybe Monday , hey will you apply other school besides this Mila, I m
Glad u have relied , hope we can get in this time
- Btw lucky u can apply for deanza , I can't
- Hey! I hope we'll get in But, I also applied to De Anza and going to apply to schools around the bay area.
I need to take Teas V soon, because state universities wont accept application with out it...
Hopefully Monday they will open the application. Did you apply to any other schools?
- Why can't you apply to De Anza? Did you take pharmacology there?
- So sad I didn't take Nutrition there even though I took at my school already , you have a very good chance, u should apply csulb, I took teas v , it hard but u will do just fine if u are prepared , evc nursing uniform so cool and cute, I saw them at Bascom. hey are u going to apply SFSU , u have 1 yr volunteer , it is terrific , my name Tin nice to meet u
- Oct 4, '11 by Mila3791Hi Tin Nice to meet you! Good Luck with Evergreen and other schools you applying this year.
- Nov 1, '11 by Serial_ApplicantHello everyone . I am happy there is a thread for Evergreen applicants (Fall 2012). I am applying to several schools this year with Evergreen being my top choice. I just got an email saying they got my application and they will be sending all other communication via email. I am really hoping i get in!!!
- Nov 1, '11 by lorrr123Hi Everyone:spin:....EVC is the only school that I've applied to this year. I am applying for De Anza in Dec after I take their nutrition class and pass he HESI math portion of the exam.....Does anyone know when they will be sending out letters for EVC?I'm so scared!