Evergreen Valley College Fall 2012 - Page 4Register Today!
- Dec 8, '11 by Mila3791You should apply to De Anza, the waiting list is less then 200 people and it's moving pretty fast
- Dec 8, '11 by rachclickI live in Santa Cruz and don't want to commute for prereqs. But it's good the list goes fast!
- Jan 13, '12 by Mila3791Did you guys hear anything yet? I've got in, just got my email today! I am excited to the new beginning...
- Mar 26, '12 by Determined2bGood job on getting in! Unfortunately I didn't get in its alright I am still hopeful! I wanted to try De Anza, but I need to take that nursing class.
- Mar 26, '12 by Mila3791Hey!
Sorry to hear you didn't get in Take the De Anza nursing class and apply to their nursing program. People are moving fast on the waiting list and there is a chance you'll be in the program within a year after you apply
Did you apply to any other schools besides Evergreen?
- Mar 26, '12 by Determined2bSo far Evergreen. I am going to try to apply at more places when the application period comes.
Good luck at Evergreen!
- Dec 16, '12 by RN12345678Hi Mila3791, I wanted to know did u get in your first time. I applied for this upcoming application and scared. How many applicants do they get if you know
- Dec 16, '12 by RN12345678Determined2b was this your first time applying as well