Evergreen Valley College nursing programRegister Today!
- by wannabe an rn Sep 9, '10Anyone else applying to their program, or know how difficult it is to get in?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=503280©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,477 Views
- Sep 9, '10 by ksun01I heard it was difficult to get into. I know that their application is once a year. A big downside is that they do NOT accept combined Anatomy and Physiology courses. Completely ridiculous if you ask me; A&P is A&P, whether it’s taught combined or separate. I figure it’s an excuse their nursing dept has come up with to prevent too many non-residents in being able to apply. How unfortunate.
- Sep 20, '10 by Just4KixsI'm applying this October.
- Feb 3, '11 by ParisPHi. I saw and earlier posting about EVC not excepting combined A&P classes but this isn't true as long as you take the full two quarters or semesters. They took my combined A&P classes! Hope this helps!
- Feb 11, '11 by heather925They accepted me (I started a program elsewhere) with a combined A&P too.
- Dec 16, '12 by RN12345678Did you guys get in first try